Employment Opportunity- WKMHA Office Manager-Part time
West Kelowna Minor Hockey is a registered non-profit society providing hockey to its membership in a fun, safe and positive environment. We are looking for a part-time, contract office administrator, responsible for office management and administrative support to our membership and reporting to the Executive Board.
We are looking for a person who is highly organized, with the proven ability to multi-task the many demands of this role. See our website for a full job description.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Docs.
• Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye to detail.
• Creative and innovative; you will take the initiative to solve problems and recommend improvements.
• Friendly and professional, promote positive relationships with members, board, other staff and public.
• Demonstrated skill in working effectively independently, and with people as a team member.
• Preference may be given to those with previous administrative experience and knowledge in amateur sport.
Salary is $25 per hour for up to 20 hours per week, and hours will vary throughout the hockey season. Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the position is expected to work remotely. If you think this role sounds like a fit, please email your cover letter and resume to WKMHApresident@shaw.ca by February 10, 2020.
Executive Board of Directors 2020/2021
The WKMHA office continues to be closed due to COVID concerns until further notice
For assistance during this time email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEWS & EVENTS
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.